1. What are you reading right now?
I just finished a book, but I am kind of in the middle of listening to The Sisterhood by Curtis Sittenfeld.
2. How many books have you read so far?
I have finished three: Dare Me, Soppy, and The Lover’s Dictionary
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
I seem to have better luck with graphic novels and shorter books for read-a-thons, so I’m looking forward to Your Illustrated Guide to Becoming One with the Universe, Fun Home, and Relish.
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Going for a walk. I dealt with it by suggesting we go for a much longer walk than usual…perhaps this is left over rebelliousness from trying to escape school work? Either way, the walk was worth it!
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
By allowing myself some flexibility, I think I’m enjoying this more than I would if I forced myself to read without any breaks. I may even do a mini read-a-thon tomorrow to work through a couple more of my books 🙂